-Hey. -Hey.  -嘿 -嘿
I saw the Porsche parked out front.  我看到保时捷停在前门
Can I get the keys? I'll take that bad boy for a spin.  你能把钥匙借给我一下吗? 我想带那个坏男孩去兜个风
Ross drives it? When I ask, you say you're the only one allowed to.  罗斯可以开它?我问你时 你说只有你能开它
He's my brother, plus he drives so slow he couldn't hurt it.  他是我哥哥,而且他开车 跟乌龟一样,不会出事的
It's a car, Monica, not a rocket ship.  它是辆车子,摩妮卡,不是火箭
Just replace the bulbs in the brake lights after you're done.  兜完风后,帮我换一下刹车灯的灯泡
-Hey. -Hi.  -嘿 -嗨
Saw the Porsche. Looking good. When can I take it out again?  我看到保时捷了,它真的很酷 我什么时候能再开着它去兜风?
-You let Joey drive it? -I've never driven it. Not once.  -你让乔伊开保时捷? -我从来没开过它,一次都没有
Okay, once. Okay, I drive it all the time.  好吧,只有一次 好吧,我常开着它出门
So much for the "you-can-drive-it but-don't-tell-Rachel" plan.  我们的“你可以开它去兜风 但别告诉瑞秋”计划宣告失败
Wow, I can't believe you lied to me.  哇,我不敢相信你骗我
I can fix this. Monica, Rachel thinks all you talk about is the wedding.  交给我来吧,摩妮卡 瑞秋认为你只会谈婚礼的事
I won't let you drive the Porsche because you're a terrible driver.  我不会让你开保时捷 因为你是个很差劲的驾驶
保时捷porsche
There. That wasn't about the wedding.  好了,那跟婚礼的事无关
If you want a ride in the Porsche, I'll take you around the block.  如果你想开保时捷去兜风 我可以载你在街角转一下
You got a couple hours?  你接下来几小时都没事吗?
The One With Chandler's Dad  本集播出:钱德的父亲
20  喔,那真的痛快
-Take the top down, did you? -Only way to fly.  -你开了篷吧? -这样开跟飞上天差不多
Give me the keys. Monica's wrong. I'm an excellent driver.  把钥匙给我,摩妮卡错了 我是个很棒的驾驶
You're fast and irresponsible. That adds up to a bad driver.  你开车飞快,又不负责任 你的确是个差劲的驾驶
In high school, that added up to head cheerleader.  高中时那些特点 让我成为啦啦队长
Did you see how she looked at me?  你看到那个女孩看我的眼神了吗?
She must've seen me cruising in the bad boy.  她一定看到了我开保时捷的模样
-She's checking out your beehive. -What?  -她在看你的鸟窝头 -什么?
-Give me a brush. -The keys.  -把梳子给我 -钥匙给我
-No way! -Well, no brush.  -不行 -那我就不给你梳子
Fine. It doesn't matter.  好吧,那不重要
If I remember correctly, there's a comb on the floor of the bathroom.  如果我没记错 洗手间地上有一把梳子
Alimony.  这是我的赡养费
We still haven't gotten an RSVP from your dad.  你爸还没寄回函给我们
Oh, right. Maybe that's because I didn't send him an invitation.  喔,对,或许那是因为 我
没寄喜帖给他
He's your father. He should be at our wedding.  他是你爸爸,他应该来 参加我们的婚礼
I don't even know him. I haven't seen him in years.  我甚至不认得他 我好几年没跟他见过面
And when he finds out he wasn't asked?  如果他知道我们没有邀请他呢?
We don't run in the same circles.  我们的生活圈不一样
I hang out with you guys   我跟你们来往,而他…
stars in a drag show in Vegas.  他在拉斯维加斯表演变装秀
I think I want to trade circles.  我想和他交换生活圈
You don't want him there. Nobody will stare at   你不会想邀请他来的 没有人会看着新娘…
when the groom's father's wearing a backless dress.  因为新郎的爸爸穿着露背洋装
As long as he's not wearing a white dress and veil, I don't care.  那又怎么样?只要他不穿婚纱 我根本不会在乎的
I think I need to do some shopping.  我想我得去买点东西
Nice.  太棒了
My God!  我的天啊!
-What do you think you're doing? -Just washing the windshield.  -你以为你在做什么? -我只是在洗挡风玻璃
There's no way I'll let you drive this car.  我绝不会让你开这辆车
Just hand over the keys.  你为什么不把钥匙还给我?
Oh!  喔!
Do not start this car.  别启动引擎
Okay, okay. I will give you   好吧,我给你二十块…
if you get out of this car right now. Hey!  只要你立刻下车,嘿!
Look.  听着
If you're so freaked out, get in the car.  如果你真的那么害怕,快上车吧
With you? Yeah, right.  跟你一起去兜风?对,是啊
All right.  好吧
Okay, okay, okay.  好吧…
-What are you doing? Get in front. -In the death seat?!  -你在做什么?坐到前面来 -你要我坐死亡座椅?
-Hey, guys. -Hi, sweetie.  -嘿,大家好 -嗨,甜心
-Ready to go? -My purse is at Mon's. I'll be back.  -准备要走了吗? -我的皮包在摩妮卡家,我马上回来
-Wait a minute. -What? Oh.  -等一下 -什么?喔
That one kept going.  我还在头晕
So, you and Phoebe, huh?  你跟菲比在交往?
-How long have you been going out? -A month.  -你们交往多久了? -一个多月
We ought to get to know each other better.  我们应该多多了解彼此
-Sure. I'd like that. -Yeah. So, uh...  -当然,我很愿意 -对,所以…
What's your name?  你叫什么名字?
-It's Jake. -Joey.  -我是杰克 -我是乔伊
-Do you like the Knicks? -Yeah, big fan.  -你喜欢尼克队吗? -当然,我是他们的头号球迷
Me too. There's a game Tuesday. Do you want to go?  我也是,星期二有比赛 你要一起去吗?
Great! Let me make sure I'm not doing anything Tuesday.  太棒了,我得先确定星期二我没事
Here.  拿去吧
-What's this? -Your suitcase. We're going to Vegas.  -这是什么? -你的行李,我们要去拉斯维加斯
Are you serious? Eloping? No more stupid wedding stuff.  你是认真的吗?我们要私奔? 不必再筹备那个笨婚礼
No more these flowers, these flowers. Think of the money we'll save.  不必再烦恼那些花 想想我们省了多少钱