第二章
1.我们从驻伦敦的商务参赞处得知,你公司有兴趣与我们进行交易。
We learned from the commercial counseller’s office in London that you’re interested in doing business with us.
2.为了是你们对我们可供出口的各类纺织品有一个总的概念,随信样本簿和价格单各一份,供你们查阅。
In order to give you a general idea of our various textiles available for export , we are enclosing herewith sample books and a copy of price list for your information.
3.本地的中国银行海外部推荐你公司有意与一家中国公司建立贸易关系,以推销你们的轻工业产品。
The overseas department of local bank of china recommend that you are interested in establishing business relations with a Chinese company so as to push the sales of your light industrial products.
4.搪瓷器皿出口业务属于我公司的经营范围。
The export of enamelware comes within the scope of our business activities.
5.我们希望你方尽最大努力既促进业务又增进友谊。
We hope that you will do your best to promote friendship as well as business.
6.我们的一个客户想要购买中国红茶。
One of our clients is in the market for Chinese black tea.
7.我们了解到你公司是中国手工艺品的出口商,因此冒昧地写信给你。
We learned that you are an export of arts and crafts goods , so we take the liberty of writing to you.
8.由于希望与你公司建立业务关系,我们向你们自我介绍,我公司是法国南部各式男女衬衫的进口商。
As we hope to establish business relations with you ,we make self-introduction as being an importer of various men’s and women’s shirts in south France .
9.你方2月15日函悉,并已转交了上海分公司。他们吧会直接答复你们,因为你所询问的商品是由他们经营的。
Your letter of has been received and passed on to shanghai branch . they will reply directly as the commodities you enquired are handled by them.
10.我们是一家在全世界范文内经营进出口业务的贸易公司。
We are a trading company doing import and export business all ove the world.
第三章
1.承蒙伊斯威尔的布朗公司告诉知,现我们想了解:
Brown co., eswle informed us of your address and now we want to know.
2.从ABC公司处得知你公司现能供应水果和干果。
We learned from abc co. that you are in position to supply fruit and dried fruit.
3.你们在本月《中国对外贸易》上所刊登的广告,我们很感兴趣,现请告知商品的详细情况。
We are very much interested in the advertisement in this month issue of china foreign trade . please inform us the details of this commodity.
4.我们有意获得你方刺绣亚麻品的商品目录及价目单。
We are interested in obtaining the catalogue and price list of your embroidered linen products.
5.这笔交易不是根据样品成交的。
This bussiness is not done on the basis of sample.
6.正如你们所知,我们是经营此类商品多年的国营公司。
As you know we are a state-owned company handling this kind of items of many years.
7.易碎物品需小心装卸。
Fragile goods should be handled carefully.
8.如果你们第一笔运来的货令人满意,随后将有大批续订。
If your first order turns out to our satisfication ,large repeat orders will follow.
9.你们的价格与当前这里的市场价格一致。
Your price is in line with the prevailing market here.
10.买主要求卖主在一周内装运一万公吨磷酸岩。
The buyer demands of the seller to ship 1000 metric tons phosphate rock within one week.
11.我们已收到日本一客户的询价,他需要13公吨的标题糖。
We have received an enquiryfrom one of japanese clients who is in the market for 130000
metric tons captioned sugar.
12.一旦收到你方具体询盘,我们将立即给你们最优惠的拉格斯到岸价。
As soon as we receive your specific enquiries we will make you best offer on cif lagos
13.关于支付条件,我们需要凭即期汇票支付的信用证。
As for terms of payment, we need L/C payable by draft at sight.
14.我们过去通常由美国进口自行车,但现在转向其他国家购买。
We used to import bikes form USA , but now we divert our buying to other countries.
15.随函附上根据你方第15号询价单所开的报价单,期待你方确认。
We enclose a quotation sheet against your enquiry and look forward to your confirmation.卡车报价
第四章
1.本报盘五日内有效。
This offer is firm for 5 days.
2.已上报盘月底前有效。
The above offer is valid by the end of this month.
3.本报盘以收到你方订单时,货未售出为有效。
This offer is subject to the goods being unsold upon receipt of your order.
4.此报价对我方无约束力。
This offer is without engagement for us.
5.我方报价如有变更不另通知。
Our offer is subject to change without notice.
6.如果你方认为这一报盘可以接受,请即来电,以便我方确认。
If you think this offer is acceptable , please call us in order that we can confirm.
7.按照你们的要求,我们报50 公吨大豆的实盘如下,以自本日起一周之内你方复到为准。
At the request of you ,we offer you firm ,subject to your reply reaching here within one week ,50 metric tons soybeans as follows.
8.兹报实盘,以我方时间10月5日星期四上午10时以前答复为有效。
We make a firm offer subject to your reply reaching us by our time , Thursday , .
9.我们确认卖给你50公吨苦杏仁。
We confirm that we have sold you 50 metric tons bitter apricot kernels.
10.你方所卖的一批样货,按照商定办法,我们将开出即期汇票向你方索款。
As agreed ,we will draw on you at sight against your purchase of a sample lot.
发布评论