商务英语口语8000句
商务会议对话
Let me introduce you to Mr。 Li, general manager of our company.
让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,李先生。
It’s an honor to meet。
很荣幸认识你.
Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you。
很高兴认识你,久仰大名.
How do I pronounce your name?
你的名字怎么读?
How do I address you?
如何称呼您?
It’s going to be the pride of our company.
这将是本公司的荣幸。
What line of business are you in?
你做那一行?
Keep in touch。
保持联系.
Thank you for coming。 绿驹电动车电瓶
谢谢你的光临。
Don’t mention it。
别客气
Excuse me for interrupting you.
请原谅我打扰你.
I’m sorry to disturb you。
对不起打扰你一下。
Excuse me a moment。
对不起,失陪一下。
We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers。
我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意.
Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP。
请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。
This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only。 Is there anything you are particularly interested in。
这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?
Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look。
你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下.
My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations。
我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available。
很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。
This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only。 Is there anything you are particularly interested in。
这是价格表,但只供参考.是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?
出差用语
I can't miss the ten o’clock train。 I'm going to Beijing on business.
我不能错过10点钟的火车。我要出差去北京。
I'm sure it's with the boss again this time。
我确定这次还是和老板一起。
Nothing is more stressful than going on a business trip with our boss。
和我们老板一起出差让人非常有压力.
They scheduled the negotiations for nine tomorrow morning.
他们把谈判安排在明早9点。
There are still several things that haven't been decided yet for the trip。
关于出差的事情有些仍没有决定.
Last time I went on a business trip with the boss, I didn’t even have enough to eat.
上次我和老板一起出差,我甚至没吃饱。
The first thing you will do is to look for a comfortable hotel。
你首先要做的就是一个舒适的旅馆。
You don’t know how tight the schedule is for this business trip.上海牌汽车
你不知道这次出差行程安排的有多紧张.
Quite often we have to play host to them though it is their home territory。
尽管是在他们的地盘上,我们还是得常常做东。
Nothing has been decided yet。 Why the hurry?
什么都还没有决定呢。干嘛要着急呢?
The company is sometimes very cheap with the travel expenses。
公司有时在出差费用上非常小气。
奔驰r350报价I like to take an occasional business trip for a change.
我喜欢偶尔出差一次,来点改变.
On this trip I have to visit several important customers.
这次出差我要拜访几位重要客户.
Every time I’m back, I have to write a detailed report of the business trip.
仰望u8价格每次出差回来,我都要写一份详细的出差报告。
She always gets some presents for other people in the office when she is back from a business trip.
宝马跑车她出差回来总要给办公室里的其他人带些礼物.
Business trip is tiring to me.
在我来看,出差真是个苦差事。
面谈客户
接机后的次日,Brian在公司里,为Johnathan 介绍自己的老板-Mr。 Sun…….
B: Mr. Sun, I'd like you to meet Mr。 Jonathans Mitchell, sales manager for Nortern Reflections of Canada。 (Sun extends hand first; Sun and Mitchell shake hands) Mr. Mitchell, Mr. Steven Sun, general manager of Apex Trading.
孙先生,让我为你介绍加拿大Northern Reflections的业务经理Jonathan Mitchell先生。(孙先生先伸出,两人握手)Mitchell先生,这是Steven孙先生,Apex贸易公司的总经理。
S: It's very nice to finally meet you, Mr. Mitchell after so many phone calls and faxes. (offers his business card first) I’d like you to have my business card。 多次电话、传真往返之后,非常高兴终于见到您,Mitchell先生(先递出名片), 请收下我的名片.
J: Thanks very much, Mr。 Sun. Please accept mine。 (offers his own card) and please, call me Johnathan. (both look at cards for a few seconds, then put them in wallets-not pockets。)
谢谢您,孙先生。也请收下我的名片(递上自己的名片),叫我Johnathan就行了。(两个人都看了一下对方的名片,放入皮夹而非口袋中)
B: If you don't mind, Johnathan, while you and Mr. Sun get acquainted, I’d like to check the arrangements for the meeting。
如果你不介意,Johnathan在你和孙先生互相认识时,我先失陪,看看会议安排得如何。
J: You're certainly on top of things, Brian。
Brian,一切当然在你掌握之中!
丰田海狮7座商务车价格 S: (looking at Brian) You'll find Mr. Tayler-Brian — is a force to be reckoned with at Apex Tradig.
(看着Brian)Talyer先生,您会发现Brian是Apex贸易公司的大将.
B: Thanks for the vote of confidence, Mr。 Sun. I'll be right back. (leaves room)
孙先生,谢谢你的信任票,我马上回来。(走出房间)
J: He appears to be a top-notch young man, Mr。 Sun。 Talent and enthusiasm like that are hard to find。
孙先生,他看起来是个有为的青年,难到像他这样有才干、有热忱的人。
S: Don’t I know it。 He’s doing a great job for us. And please, call me Steven.
我完全同意,他在公司表现不凡,请叫我Steven就行了。
发布评论