商务英语口语
展开全文
常用商务英语口语对话一
1.Our strip scissors are packed in boxes of one dozen each, 200 boxes to a wooden case.
我们的旅行剪刀是用林箱包装的,每个木箱装200盒,每盒一打。
2. In view of our good cooperation over the past few years, we are prepared to accept your price.
鉴于我们过去几年来的友好合作,我们准备接受你们的报价。
3.The goods we packed in new and sound jute bags, each containing about 200 pounds.
货物是用坚固的新麻袋包装的,每袋约重200磅。
4.Cartons are not likely to be mixed with wooden cases while in transport or storage, so that the rate of breakage is lower than that of wooden cases.
在运输或储存时,纸箱不会和木箱混在一起,所以纸箱的破损率要低于木箱的破损率。
5.We have made a number of improvements in packaging and presentation. Please set your mind at ease.
我们在包装装潢上做了许多改进,敬请放心。
6.The cigars are packed 5 pieces to a small packet, 20 packets to a carton,144 cartons to a cardboard container.
雪茄烟每包5支,每个纸盒20包,每个纸板箱装144个纸盒。
7. What do you think of humor in business presentation?
你怎么看商务演讲中的幽默?
8.Laughter is necessary in work. Corporate humor helps to make your workload light and boosts your energy level. And if you have a sense of humor, it helps to enhance atmosphere at the presentation and the audience will become more friendly and engaging.
幽默在工作中是很必要的。工作中的幽默能帮助减轻你的工作负担,提高能量水平。而且如果你有幽默感,这可以帮你活跃演讲的气氛,观众也变得更友好和有魅力。
9.Now let me make a brief introduction of my company. 
下面我简单介绍一下我公司的基本情况。
sx10.Our company specializes in the production of telecommunication facilities.
我们公司主要生产电信设备。
常用商务英语口语对话二
1.We have had much experience in handling textiles. 
我们具有丰富的经营纺织品的经验。
2.Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?思迪报价
谢谢你询价。为了便于我方提出报价,能否请你谈谈你方需求数量?
3.Do you remember me? Benjamin Liu from Marketing Department of PVC. We met several years ago. 
你还记得我吗?Benjamin Liu在PVC市场部。我们几年前见过。
4.We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.
我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。
5.Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.
优良的质量和较低的价格有助于推产品
6.What about the price?
对价格有何看法?
7.What about having a look at sample first?
先看一看产品吧?
8.We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.
我们一直在提高我们产品的设计水平,以满足世界市场的要求。
9.It sees there is nothing more I can do but accept this price.
看来我也只好接受这个价格了。
10.Business it quite possible if each side makes some concessions.
宝马 新5系如果双方都作一些步让,生意是完全可以成交的。
常用商务英语口语对话三
1.We are pleased to grand you a 7% discount from the original offer since you agree to increase the order.
既然你们同意增加订购数量,我们也很高兴给予你们原报价的7%的折扣。
2.As a special accommodation, we agree to your D/P payment terms, but only for once.
作为通融,我方同意你方采用付款交单方式,但仅此一次。
3.Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you. 
很高兴认识你,久仰大名。
比亚迪汽车公司4. Excuse me. I’ll be right back. 
对不起,我马上回来 
5.These cartons are well protected against moisture by plastic lining.
这些纸盒内有塑料衬里,防潮性能很好。
6.Reliability is our strong point.
可靠性正是我们产品的优点。
7.We plan to use cardboard or plastic cartons for the outer packing.
我们打算利用纸板箱或塑料箱作为外包装。
8.Cartons are less expensive, lighter to carry and cost lower freight.
纸盒没有那么贵,便于运输,运费也低。
9.They save shipping space and facilitate the storage and distribution of the goods.
它们节省了货运时间,便于货物的储存和分配。
10.Our containers are in complete conformity to the specification laid down by the 汽车真皮座椅
International Standardization Organization.
我方集装箱的规格完全符合国际标准化组织规定的标准。
常用商务英语口语对话四
1.As a gesture of friendship, we accept the price of $50,000 for 1000 pairs of leather shoes.
为了表示友谊,我们接受1000双皮鞋为50000美元的价格。
2.Since it is the case, we would exceptionally comply with your request by reducing our price to $5 per piece.
既然是这样的情况,我们愿意破例答应你方要求,将价格每个降至5美元。
3.As our agent you should send us your market report regularly at least once every three month.
作为我方代理,你方应该经常寄来市场报告,至少每个季度一份。
4. We hoped that you will strictly observe all the terms and condition of the agency agreement.
希望你方能严格遵守代理协议中的所有条款。
5.During the validity of the agency agreement you should not handing any other foreign products of the same line and competitive types.
在代理协议有效期间,贵方不得经营任何其它同类和具有竞争性的国外产品。
6. To be our sole agent you should not sell similar products from other manufacturers without our prior approval.
事先未经过我方同意,作为我方的独家代理商是不能同时经销其它厂商的同类产品的。
7.During the agency please pay close attention to the consumer’s comments on our products.
>广元汽车