商务英语900句
Unit 1:建立贸易关系-(Part 1)
Unit 1:Establishing Business Relations-(Part 1)
1.Account(n.)账目,考虑,理由
We opened an account with the Bank of China.
我们在中国银行开立了一个账户
While setting the price, please take the quality into account.
制定价格时,请将质量因素考虑在内
2.Act(v.)采取行动
We must act on the instructions from our home office.
我们必须按照总公司的指示行事
Our company mainly acts as an export agent on a commission basis.
我们司主要充当出口商代理,要收取佣金
3.Acknowledge(v.)告知收到,确认
We are pleased to acknowledge your order of June 20 for Tea Sets.
我们很高兴收到你方6月20日的茶具订单
凹陷修复Your company has altered the condition in the contract unilaterally, which we do not ack nowledge.
贵公司已单方面的更改合同中的条件,对此我方不予承认
4.Address (n.)地址(v.)写姓名地址,寄
My business address and phone number are printed on the card
我的营业地址和电话号码都印在了名片上了
Please address your enquiries to the manager.
请将贵方的询盘寄给经理
5.Adjust (v.)调整,调节
We have adjusted the L/C as requested.
我们已按照要求修改了信用证
Our price of the said goods has been adjusted to US$2,000 per m/t.
我们的货物价格已经调整到了每公吨2,000美元
Unit 1:建立贸易关系-(Part 2) 1. Advisable (adj.) 可取的,适宜的
It is advisable that shipment should be made this month
以本月装船货运为宜中国汽车配件网
it is advisable for you to make an immediate decision
你方立即做出决定为好
2. Affiliate (v.)使紧密联系,附属,(n.)联号,联营公司
The merger affiliates two larger manufacturers
两家大制造商合并为一家
The L/C is to be opened by us or our affiliate in HongKong 3o days before theshipping sc hedule.
信用证将由我公司或香港分公司于装运期前30天开立
3. Agent (n.)代理人福特探险者2021新款
雅阁和帕萨特推荐买哪个In consideration of your extensive experience in the field, we are glad to appointyou as o ur agent.
考虑到你们在这业务范围的丰富经验,我很高兴指定你们为我们的代理
Buying agents 购货代理 Selling agents 销售代理 Forwarding agents运输代理
4. Agreeable (adj.) (人)同意的(物)适合的,与...一致的
We are agreeable to the conditions of packing suggested by you
我们同意你放提出的包装条件
The designs are agreeable to the taste of this market.
这些设计符合本地顾客的品位
5. Alter (v.) 改动,变化
One of our customers has now decided to alter his choice
我方一客户决定改换品种/改变其选择
We should like to request you to alter your quotation from CIF to CFR basis
我们想请你方将报价由CIF改为CFR
Unit 1:建立贸易关系-(Part 3) 1.alternative n.可供选择的办法
We have no alternative but to give up this deal.
我们别无选择,只能放弃交易
If you can not meet the delivery date, we will have no alternative but to cancel thisorder. 如果你方赶不上交货期,我们只能撤销订单了
2.amend 修正,改进
We have amended the quantity as 300 m/t.
我们已经把数量改为300公吨
We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.
我们可以重新考虑修改合同
3.anticipate 期望,预期
We shall anticipate your specific enquiry.
我们期待得到你放的具体询价
We anticipate a delay of two weeks in supplying the stock for you.
我们预计要推迟两周供应你放的订货
4.apply 应用,适用
The new rate of commission does not apply to business already done.
新的佣金率不适用于早已达成的交易
The prices quoted will only apply to orders for a minimum quantity of 5000 dozen. 所报价格仅适用于订单量不低于5000打的订单
5.appreciate 感激
Your approval of samples would be greatly appreciated.
如梦你放赞同样品,则不胜感激
We shall appreciate it if you will send us your lowest quotations for these items. 如果你放寄回这些商品的最低报价,我们将不胜感激
6.approach 处理,接洽
Please approach us as soon as possible.
请尽快与我们取得联系
We have approached the shipping company for booking the space.
我们已经跟船务公司接洽要求订舱位
Unit 1:建立贸易关系-(Part 4) 1. approval n.赞成,正式批准
Our products have met with wide approval.
我们的产品已经获得了广泛的好评
We can not do it without our manager's approval.
没有经理的批准,我们不能做此事
2. arrear n.未完成的工作,拖欠(常用于复数)
There are no arrears of orders.
目前没有任何拖欠的订单
They are in arrears on a hire purchase payment.
分期付款的货款他们都逾期未付
3. assess v.估计,估价
These machines were assessed at US$30,000.
这些机器估价为3万美元
They assessed a tax of US$500 on the commodities imported.
他们对这些进口货物征税500美元
4. asset n.资产,财产
Our company has assets of over six million dollars.
我公司拥有600多万元资产
assets account 资产账户
assets and liabilities 资产与负债
fixed assets 固定资产
intangible assets 无形资产
net assets 净资产
tangible assets 有形资产
current/floating/liquid assets 流动资产
5. assume v.设想,承担icar 03
We assume that you will send the outstanding balance by banker's draft.
我们猜想你们会用银行汇款支付未付的余额
Unit 1:建立贸易关系-(Part 5) 1. assure v.确信,向...保证
We can assure you that the prices we offer you are very favorable.
我们可以保证所报的价格是非常优惠的
We assure you of our close cooperation.
我们保证给予你方密切的合作
2. backlog n.积压未办的事,积压未交付的订货
Extra staff was employed to clear the backlog.
奔驰b级又雇了一些职员来处理积压的工作
There is a backlog of orders waiting to be processed.
有一批积压的订单等待处理
3. bargain n.成交商品,便宜货,合同契约 v. 议价
We have closed a bargain with that company.
发布评论