变形金刚第二部 英文台词剧本解析.txt心若无尘,一花一世界,一鸟一天堂。我曾经喜欢过你,现在我依然爱你希望月亮照得到的地方都可以留下你的笑容那些飘满雪的冬天,那个不带伞的少年,那句被门挡住的誓言,那串被雪覆盖的再见
看电影学英语 The Transformers2 《变形金刚2》
《变形金刚2》插曲:"New Divide"
[Scene: Earth, Birth place of the human race.
birth place: 出生地 race: 种族
地球,人类生命的发源地。
A species much like our own. Capable of great compassion and great violence.
species: 物种 capable of: 能够 compassion: 同情,怜悯 violence: 暴力
人类与我们大致相近,在心怀仁慈的同时也充满了暴力。
For in our quest to protect the humans, a deeper revelation dawns. Our worlds have met before. Here, h
ere. ]
quest: 探索,寻求 protect: 保护 revelation: 揭露,泄露 dawn: 起始
我们在保护人类时,解密了一些尘封的往事。原来我们与人类早已相识。这儿,这儿。
(Shanghai, China, 22:14, Today)
(中国上海当日22:14)
-Reporter A: For today, our topic that's a developing story for you, we will bring you any new information as we
topic: 主题,话题 develop: 发展
今天,我们会为大家关注事件的发展。一旦有新的进展会立刻告诉大家…
(Pentagon: NEST Central Command)
Pentagon: 五角大楼 command: 命令,指控
(五角大楼:巢穴部队指挥部)
-Sir: What's the status?
status: 情况,状况,状态
情况怎么样?
-Officer: C-hawks approaching target. Three minutes until evacuation's complete, sir. approach: 接近,靠近 target: 目标 evacuation: 撤离,疏散 complete: 完成
海鹰正接近目标,完成疏散还有三分钟。长官!
Chinese airspace has been locked and sealed. One mile radius.
airspace: 上空 lock: 上锁,拘禁 seal: 封闭 radius: 半径
中国的空中区域已实行封锁方圆一英里。现在开始行动!
-Sir: Alright, give NEST team the go. Black Hawks, clear to land.
好的,巢穴部队准备好开始行动。黑鹰,可以着陆。
黑豹汽车-
Autobots: Ding-a-ling, come out and get your ice cream. Any bad robot out there better get ready for ass-whooping.
robot: 机器人 ass: 屁股 whoop: 大叫,呐喊
钉铃铃!出来拿你的冰淇淋!霸天虎都给我听好了,等着被我打屁股吧!
For the last two years, an advanced team of new Autobots has taken refuge here under my command.
advanced: 先进的 autobots: 汽车人 refuge: 避难(处) under one’s command: 在…的控制下
过去两年里,我带领一组新型汽车人组成的先遣队在这里避难。
-Sir: Arcees, get ready to launch.
launch: 开始
Arcee双胞胎,准备出发!
-Arcee: We're locked and landed.
land: 着陆
我们锁定目标并着陆了。
Together, we form an alliance with the humans. A s
ecret, a brave squad of soldiers. Alright, that's enough.
form: 形成,组成 alliance: 联盟 brave: 勇敢的 squad: 小集体
我们大家一起与人类结为盟友,他们是一勇敢的无名英雄。好的,够了!
-Soldier A: Time discovered story in this one is toxic spill. They had to evacuate the area for search and rescue.
Time: 时代周刊 discover: 发现 evacuate: 疏散,撤出 rescue: 营救,解救
媒体报道说是有毒物质泄漏,是为了疏散人进行搜救。
This makes six enemy contacts in eight months. We gotta make sure this one does not get out the public axe so keep it tight.
contact: 接触,联系 gotta: <;美俚> (=have got to) 必须 make sure: 确保 public: 公共的,公众的 axe:
斧头 keep tight: 保持密封
八个月内我们已对敌人作战六次。这次行动决不能让公众知道,所以务必要保密。
A classified strike team called NEST. We hunt for what remains of our Decepticon foes, hiding in different countries around the globe.
classified: 被指定为机密的 strike: 打击,殴打 hunt for: 搜寻,寻 remain: 残留,剩余 foe: 敌人,仇敌
这支秘密部队代号为"巢穴"。作战目标锁定我们汽车人的死敌霸天虎。突袭霸天虎在全球各地的巢穴。
-Sir: Rolling Alpha through Echo now.
roll: (车辆)行驶;用车运送
从A区向E区挺进。
-Soldier A: Alright, Ironhide. We got Echo's. Vamos. To the stacks. Two o'clock.
vamos: 匆匆离开,溜走 stack: 堆叠,堆
好的,铁皮。我们到达E区。走吧!两点钟方向区域。
-Decepticon: He's here. I smell him.
他在这里。我闻到了。
-Soldier B: It's close. It's heading closer.
head: 朝向,前进
关上了。靠近了。
-Soldier C: Oh, no.
哦!不!
-Soldier B: How are ya?
ya: (=you)只被用于口语
怎么样?
-Soldier C: It's three ripple.
ripple: [物理学] 脉动
有热量存在。
-Soldier A: Alright, everybody, be steady. We're right on top of it. Ease on fire.
steady: 稳定的
好的。大家都保持警惕。它就在前面,注意火力方向。
-Soldier C: Hand to one. Requesting fire mission now!
request: 要求,请求 mission: 任务,使命
黑豹一号请求立即支援火力!
-Sir: Gunships on station. Rolling hot.
gunship: 武装直升机 on station: 就位
直升机已就位!马上赶到!
-
Arcees: We intersected a Decepticon.
intersect: 贯穿,交叉
我们分离了一个。
-Soldier A: Arcee twins, target coming your way.
target: 目标
Arcee双胞胎,目标朝你们来了。
-Autobots: Watch out! I screwed that up. I'm okay, I'm alright. This is kinda bad, man. What's wrong with you?
screw up: 搞乱 kinda: 有一点,有几分(=kind of)
小心!我搞砸了,还好,没大碍。这可是作战。你搞什么东西?
-Soldier A: Three insides white.
inside: 在里面
快让横炮上。
-Decepticon: Clear and fast. Damn, I'm good.
干净!迅速
!妈的!我真棒!
-Soldier A: Air support, we need Big Booter delivered and dropped now.
support: 支持 deliver: 传送;运输 drop: 放下,掉下
空中支援,现在就让运输机把它空降下来
-Control Center:
code: 码,密码
密码
-Soldier D: Dropping in five, four, three, two, one.
下降倒数五四三二一
-Bid Booter: Autobots, I'm in pursuit. Pull over. Punk-ass Decepticon, any last words?
pursuit: 追求,追赶 pull over: 靠边停车
汽车人,让我来对付那家伙。还不快停下!弱不禁风的霸天虎,有什么遗言吗?
-Decepticon: This is not your planet to rule. The Fallen shall rise again.
这个星球不是你们的地盘,堕落金刚会东山再起的。
-Soldier C: That doesn't sound good.
看来会有麻烦。
-Bid Booter: Not today.
但今天不会。
-Father: Come on, let's go. All hands on deck. Frankie, Mojo, out. Come on, kiddo, we're on a schedule here.
on deck: 在眼前,即将到来 kiddo: [美国俚语]伙计;小伙子(亲昵的称呼) schedule: 时间表,一览表
快点,该走了。都出来吧。Frankie,Mojo,出去!快点,孩子们!我们赶时间!
-Sam: Slow down, Dad. Why are you in such a hurry to get rid of me, huh? Did you rent the room out?
slow down: 放慢速度,减速 get rid of: 摆脱 rent: 出租
慢点!老爸!老爸!你这么着急赶我走干吗?嗯?你把房间租出去了?
-Father: No, I got other ideas for your room and it rhymes with home theater.
rhyme: 押韵 home theater: 家庭影院
没,不过我倒很想把你那房间改造成家庭影院。
-Mother: Look what I found. It's your little baby booties.
booties: 婴儿袜
看我到了什么。你小时候的婴儿鞋。
-
Sam: Oh, Ma...
哦,老妈…
-Mother: Oh my little baby, booty boy, you can't go.
我的宝贝儿子。儿子,你不能走。
-Sam: You see this? That's how you're supposed to react when you free your loins does not uncool the world to pep for himself, okay?
suppose to: 应该 react: 反应,起作用 free one’s loins:准备行动 loins: [通常用复数]腰,腰部 uncool: [俚语]不够世故的 pep: 使某人活跃或精力充沛
你看到了吗?这就是你们该有的反应。亲儿子就要踏入社会了,你们也要做好准备,行吗?
-Mother: Yeah, Please treat it about college,
bummer. treat: 对待,处理 bummer: 令人失望的事(物)
行,你上大学我痛不欲生,郁闷。
You have to come home every holiday, not just big ones. You have to come home for Halloween.
记得常回家看看,任何假期都要回来,别只是重大的节日才回来,过万圣节也回来。
-Sam: I can't come home for Halloween, Mom.
万圣节我回不来。
-Mother: We'll come to you.
那我们去看你。
-Sam: No, we're not going anywhere.
anywhere: 任何地方
你们哪儿也别去。
-Mother: You dress up, we'll be in costumes.
dress up: 穿上盛
装 costume: 戏服,服装
你化好妆,我们也会化了妆去的。
-Sam: You-You can't do that.
你们…你们不能那样。
-Father: Would you let the kid breathe, for crying out loud? Come on, go, pack!
cry out: 大喊,大声抱怨
你让孩子喘口气行不!别哭了?快点!过来!装行李!
There's no way you're packed for a month long trip. Come on! Time-chop. Let's go! March, young lady.
pack: 包装,捆扎 trip: 旅行,旅程 march: 齐步前进,快步行走
真是不可思议你装的行李,就好像他要出去旅行一个月那么多。快点!快点!去呀!跑步前进!美女!
-Sam: Oh, Oh, Dad!
哦!哦!老爸!
-Mother: I love you when you call me young lady, you dirty, old man.
你好喜欢你叫我美女。亏你想得出来,老不正经。
-Father: Nah, you ain't seen nothing yet.
nah:[美俚]=no ain’t: (=are not, am not)
不,你还什么没看到呢。
-Sam: Dad, Dad, Dad, whoa!
老爸,老爸,老爸,哇啊!
-Father: What?
怎么了?
-Sam: I'm watching what you're doing, Dad.
我还在看着你们呢,老爸。
-Father: It's not a rap video. Just like a coach thing, you know.
video: 录像 coach: 训练,指导
这不是黄片啊!教育不就是这样的,不是吗?
-Sam: That's a really creepy move just now, Dad.
creepy: 使人毛骨悚然的 move: 步骤,动作
我刚才都起鸡皮疙瘩了,老爸。
-Father: Look, you're the hero, uh... Your mother and me are really, really proud of you. You're the first Witwiky ever to go to college.
be proud of: 为…骄傲
听着!你是个英雄,呃…你妈妈和我真的为你而感到骄傲。你是Witwiky家族第一个上大学的。
-Mother: Now I'm crying again. This sucks!
suck: <;俚>糟糕, 太烂了
现在我又想哭了,真是的!
-Sam: You're gonna be okay, Ma.
会没事的,老妈。
-Father: Now this is going to be, uh... You know, hard for her to accept that her boy's all grown up, you know.
这对她来说有点,呃…你知道,难以接受自己儿子长大了,你知道。
Going out to handle the world on its own.
grow up: 长大 handle: 处理,操作 on one’s own: 独自地
就要去自己闯世界了。
-Sam: You okay, Pop?
没事吧,老爸?
-Father: Yeah. Mojo, no dominating Frankie! Get the hell out of the couch, you filthy beasts!
dominate:对…施加决定性影响 get the hell out of: couch: 长椅,睡椅 filthy: 污秽的,丑恶的 beast: 畜生
没事。Mojo,不许欺负Frankie!还不给我滚下来,你个野东西!
-Sam: Wow.
哇!
-Father: You see a lot of that in college too.
college: 学院
这种景像在大学里随处可见。
-Sam: What are you talking about, Dad?
爸,你说什么呢?
-Father: There's gonna be a lot of women there.
你会碰见很多女孩子的。
-Sam: Yeah, well, I'm the one-woman kind of guy.
可我是个专一的人。
-Father: Look, Mikaela is the greatest, but you gotta g
ive each other room to grow, okay? 听着!Mikaela很棒,但你们要给彼此留有足够空间,懂吗?
You're no different than any other couple your age.
room: 空间 couple: 夫妻
你们和其他小情侣没什么不同。
-Sam: Till we discovered an alien race together.
alien: 外星人
不过我们一起发现过外星人。
-
Father: How long are you gonna be riding that scooter?
ride: 骑,乘坐 scooter: 小轮摩托车
你们还能一起开那车多久?
-Sam: Dad, listen, I know what the odds are. We're the exception, okay? Wait Oh, who could that be?
odds: 可能的机会 exception: 特例 wait a second: 等一下
爸,听着!别人有可能分手,但我们是例外。知道了吗?等我一下…哦,你瞧这是谁?
-Father: Two weeks, it could be Muffy.
两周后就是另一个女孩子打给你了
-Sam: Hey, beautiful.
嗨,美眉!
-Mikaela: I'm breaking up with you, Sam.
break up: 分手
我们分手吧!Sam!
-Sam: Really? You sure? I hear a lot of conviction.
conviction: 信服,坚信
真的吗?你确定吗? 我觉得你没下狠心啊!
-Mikaela: Well, I am, okay? So there's no reason for me to come say goodbye to you.
reason: 理由,原因
我下狠心了,行吧?所以这一次我就不用来送你了。
-Sam: Wow, you almost sounded serious that time. Guess what?
serious: 严肃的,严重的
哇啊!你这回是来真的。知道吗?
I made you a long-distance relationship kit. Yeah, I got you a webcam so we can chat 24/7.
distance: 距离 relationship: 关系,关联 kit: 装备 webcam: 网络摄像头(web camera) 24/7: 每天24小时,每周7天
我要送你一套异地恋爱装备。对,有个摄像头,我们随时都可以聊天。
All Witwicky all the time. I got you a couple of souveniers that you bet that cannot be mentioned on cellphone. Some mixes and candles
a couple of: 两个,几个 souvenier: 纪念品 bet: 打赌 mention: 提及,说到 candle: 蜡烛 stuff: 东西
爱你无处不在。还有些上次战斗的纪念品,你说在电话里不能说的。还有唱片啊,蜡烛什么的…
-Mikaela: Sounds cute, I can't wait.
真可爱,我等不及了。
-Sam: Oh, hey! You want the infamous D-Day shirt?
infamous: 无耻的,不名誉的 D-Day:(第二次世界大战中)盟国在西欧登陆日
哦,嘿!我那次穿过的T恤要吗?
-Mikaela: You kept your nasty, shredded clothes?
nasty: 肮脏的 shredded: 撕毁的
那件破衣服还留着呢?
-Sam: Yeah, of course I kept it, Mikaela. It's like my Superbowl jersey. I bled in this thing.
Superbowl: 美国橄榄球超级联赛 jersey: 毛线衫,毛线针织衫 blood: 流血
是啊,当然得留着,Mikaela。这可是我的战袍,浸透着鲜血啊!
-Mikaela: Wow, you're pretty confident, huh?
pretty: 相当地 confident: 自信的
哇啊!你口气不小呀!嗯?
-Sam: No, it's not that. It's just that my low self-esteem'
s at an all-time high.
self-esteem: 自尊,自负
不,不是那样的。我向来没什么自信,刚才只是一个小高潮罢了。
-Mikaela: Do you think your little box of souveniers is gonna keep me from leaving you?
你以为那些个小纪念品就能留住我的心了。
-Sam: You really should come with me; they got cheap apartments in campus.
apartment: 一套公寓房间 campus: (大学)校园
你真该和我一起走。学校旁边房子很便宜。
-Mikaela: Well, that does not gonna happen until I get my man child father rushed out of prison, back on his feet.
rush out of: 离开 prison: 监狱
呃,这个现在不太可能,除非我那不省心的老爸走上正道,能养活自己了才行。
-Sam: I heard that.
我可听着呢。
-Repairman: Where did you put the clutch covers?
clutch: 离合器 cover: 盖子
离合器盖子在哪儿?
-Mikaela: Next to the cam shafts.
cam: 凸轮 shaft: 轴,杆状物
凸轮轴旁边。
-Sam: I love it when you say cam shafts. Whisper it to me.
whisper: 小声说
我就喜欢你说这术语。再说一遍。
-
Mikaela: Cam shafts. God, I hate you.
凸轮轴。天!我对你恨不起来。
-Sam: It's my Witwicky charm. Wait, hold on. Wait, hold on a second.
charm: 魔力,魅力 hold on: 不挂断,等一下
这是家传的魅力。喂,别挂,稍等一下!
-Mikaela: I guess we're not breaking up. I'll be over in 20.
我觉得我们不会分手。二十分钟后见。
-Sam: I think this little bit Cube got stuck on my shirt.
cube: 近似立方形的东西 stuck on: 沾上
Mikaela,我衬衫里有块方块的碎片。
-Mikaela: Sam?
山姆?
-Sam: Oh God! It's a fire! Dad, we got a fire! Fire!
哦!上帝! 着火了!老爸,着火了!着火了!
-Mother: Ron, did you know it was gonna be this hard?
hard: 困难的
Ron,我怎么知道会有这么难受?
-Father: C-Can you just stop?
你别闹行吗?
-Mother: Yeah, okay, I'll stop.
好,好,我不闹。
-Father:
等一下…
-Mother: You carry this shit.
你自己搬东西吧。
-Father: I' Wow!
我会…我会…哇哦!
-Mother: You know what? I don't wanna go anywhere with you. I don't wanna go to France with you.
知道不?我哪儿都不跟你去,我没心情跟你去法国,
I don't wanna go around the corner with you.
go around: 四处走动 corner: 角落,转角
我连遛弯都懒得跟你去。
-Father: Alright, fine.
好!你行!
-Mother: I'm just going back inside.
老娘回去看家去。
-Father: I'll call you from Paris. What is all the racket?
racket: 喧闹纷乱
那我自己去。怎么动静这么大?
-Sam: Whoa.
哇啊!
-Father: Sam? Whoa, Whoa.
山姆? 哇!哇!
-Sam:
老爸…
-Father: What was that?
那是什么玩意?
-Sam: It's the whole kitchen!
kitchen: 厨房
厨卫用具!
-Father: Oh my…
救命…哦,我的…
-Sam: Bumblebee!
bumblebee: 大黄蜂
发布评论