1查莉成长日记 S01E01Good luck Charlie S01E01
2嗨  Charlie  看看你Hi, Charlie, there you are.
3才九个月大  多可爱啊Nine months old and look how cute you are.
4再看看我也多可爱And look how cute I am.
5我是你的TeddyIt's your big sister Teddy here,
6我在拍视频日记And I'm making this video diary
7来帮你立足于我们这个To help you
8特别的家Special family.
9嗨  看来老爸已经教了你怎么吃香蕉了
Oh, hey. Looks like dad taught you how to eat bananas.
10哦  这是妈妈Oh, and there's mom,
11今天早上看起来最可爱了Looking lovelier than ever this morning.
12没心情拍Not in the mood.
13好了  我觉得你已经吃够香蕉了Okay. I think you've had enough bananas.
14我们改吃点甜豌豆吧So we're switching to sweet peas!
15你会喜欢吃的  快看  妈妈认为它们很美味哦
You're gonna love them. Look, mommy thinks they're so yummy.
16非常聪明  一定要让妈妈先尝  懂吗
Very smart. Always make mommy try it first, okay?车主号码
17哦  那是你的大哥  PJOh, and there's your older brother PJ
18通常在最后一分钟赶今天的家庭作业
Doing today's homework at the last minute as usual.
19这不是今天的家庭作业It's not today's homework.
十一高速堵车20这是昨天的家庭作业This is yesterday's homework.
21你可能有机会和你哥哥There's a chance you two will be
22一起念高中哦in high school together.
23哦  那是爸爸在准备明天的工作Oh, and there's dad preparing for another day's work.
24他靠杀虫来赚钱He kills bugs for a living.
25宝贝  拜托  我们已经说过这个了Honey, come on. we've been through this.
26我不是杀虫I don't kill bugs.
27我是害虫防治专家I'm a pest control specialist.
28一样啊
29现在你已经见过所有家庭成员啦So now you've met the whole family.
如何改装汽车音响
30忘记某人了吧Forgetting somebody?
31Gabe  不是  不是的  我没有忘记你Gabe! no no no. I didn't forget about you.
32你是压轴的I was just saving the best for last.
33Charlie  那是你的小哥哥GabeGharlie, that was your younger older brother Gabe.
34你想对Charlie说点什么吗You want to say something to Charlie?
35你毁了我的生活You ruined my life.
36好了  看来Gabe还需要点时间Okay, so it's taking Gabe a little bit longer
37来适应你  因为你就是个惊喜To get used to you. You were kind of a surprise.
38惊喜应该是好事啊I thought surprises were supposed to be good.
39卡 cut.
40大家听着Okay, gang, listen up.
41我今晚要回医院工作I'm going back to work tonight at the hospital
42这是Charlie出生后我第一次上班For the first time since Charlie was born,
43所以我想让你们全都待在家So I want everyone to stay at home
44- 帮你爸爸照顾宝宝  - 等下  不行  妈- and help dad with the baby. - Wait-- no, mom.
45我今晚不能待家里I'm not gonna be here tonight.
46我已经和人约好去图书馆学习了I have a study date at the library.
47你的意思是借学习之机Don't you mean "studly"
48和Spencer约会吧With Spencer?
49哦  留着亲你的枕头吧Oh, save it for your pillow.
50我很抱歉  Teddy  但是你得重新安排你的计划
I'm sorry, Teddy, but you're just gonna have to reschedule.
51但是  爸But, dad--
52- Bob - 嗯  爸爸现在也不管用了- Bob! - Uh, dad's not available right now.
53妈妈  别误会我的意思Mom, don't take this the wrong way,
54但是你们为什么非得生第四个宝宝  呢But why did you guys have to have another baby?
55那个嘛  因为三个孩子太好养了Well, because three kids was just too easy.
56胆小鬼才只生三个Three's for quitters.
57Teddy  你不至于去和And Teddy, you know better than to schedule
58一个我从来没见过的男生约会学习吧a study date with a boy I've never met.汽车防晒罩
59拜托  作为爸爸,有责任Come on. as dad, it's my responsibility
60知道我孩子的每个生活细节to know every detail of my kids' lives.
61是吗Oh yeah?
62我上的是哪个学校?What school do I go to?
63嗯  以某个总统命名的Um-- the one named after that president.
名爵6新能源
64嗨  对了  我得开车送你们去学校了
Hey, you know what? I've got to drive you kids to school.
65- 我们走吧  - 等下 我还没吃早饭呢- Let's go. - Wait, I haven't had breakfast yet.
66- 快点  我们走  - 一天中最重要的一餐
- Come on, let's go. - Most important meal of the day
67- 我从没吃到过  - 我们走吧- Never got it. - Let's go!
68- 我还得载你去罗斯福小学呢  - 是林肯小学
- I've gotta get Roosevelt?  - Lincoln.
69记住了Got it.
70 71生活搞得一团糟Day's all burnt toast
72就要迟到  爸爸在叫Running late, and dad says
73我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到Has anybody seen my left shoe
74我闭上双眼  咬口早餐I close my eyes, take a bite
75跳上车子  放声大笑Grab a ride, laugh out loud
76就在这里  我们的家There it is up on the roof
77我也曾这样生活  我已经顺利走过I've been there, I've survived
78所以听取我的建议So just take my advice
79宝贝  不要放弃  世界有很多疯狂无奈Hang in there, baby, things are crazy
80可是我知道你会有美好未来But I know your future is bright
81宝贝  不要放弃Hang in there, Baby
82不要怀疑There is no maybe
83一切终会如你所愿Eveything turns out all right
84生活有悲有喜Sure life is up and down
85可是请相信我  坚持就有好结果But trust me, it comes back all around
86你会喜欢将来的你You're gonna love who you turn out to be
87宝贝  不要放弃Hang in there, Baby
89老公  我去上班了Bob honey, I'm leaving for work!
90这是Charlie的生活安排Okay, honey, here's Charlie's schedule.
91这上面写着什么时候喂她It tells you when to feed her,
teslaroadster