英语口语是被英语国家人民普遍应用的口头交流的语言形式,下面小编今天就给大家分享一下英语的情景对话,希望大家喜欢
我想我能帮你修好它
AI'm concerned about your car.
我很担心你的汽车。
BIt will be fine.
它会没事的。
ABut I think I can help to fix it.
但我想我能帮忙修好它。
BNo, don't give it another thought.
不用,不要再想它了
你认为我的车怎么样
AJim! What’s up,man?
吉姆,怎么了,伙计?
BCharlie! Is that your ride? It’s butt ugly, dude!
Charlie,那是你的车吗?它可真丑。
ADon’t be a airhead! This is a nineteen sixty-nine Chevy Impala! I just need to fix it up a bit. In a couple of months, this baby is gonna be wicked!
别傻了。这时1969年产的Chevy Impala。我只需要稍微修理下。再过2个月,它就是部很棒的车。
BNot even! Check it out! Now that’s a fresh ride!
绝不会。好好检查下。假如它是部好车。
AToo bad the driver is a major dweeb. Anyone can have a car like that if their daddy is loaded like his.
太糟了,司机是个笨蛋。任何人都能买部那样的车,如果他们的老爸像他的老爸一样有钱。
BHe’s coming this way, be cool.
他来了,小声点。
AHey guys! What do you think of my automobile? Isn’t it bad to the bone?
伙计们,你认为我的车怎么样?是不是酷毙了?
BWord! The ladies are gonna be lining up to get with you when they see you driving around in that car.
是啊,要是美女们看见你开着这部车兜风,她们一定和你拍拖。
AYou really think so?
你真这样想?
BFor sure!
那是当然!
AAwesome!
真恶心。
BPsych! haha.. you totally fell for it.
开个玩笑,你上当了。
AYou are a real scumbag, Charlie. When I do the nasty with the prom queen, we’ll see who has the last laugh.
你真是个卑鄙的家伙。当我和舞会皇后拍拖的时候,看谁笑在最后。
BDude, don’t have a cow!
伙计,别生气。
如何来保养车子
AWelcome to Al’s Garage. What seems to be the problem?
欢迎来到Al’s汽车修理厂。有什么问题?
BNo problem at all! I am taking a long road trip and I want to make sure my car is in good mechanical condition.
没问题。我正在开车行驶很远的路程,我想确保车子状况良好。
AVery wise decision. When was the last time you had a tune up?
明智的决定。你上次是什么时候保养车子的?
BNot that long ago, I think it was four months ago.
时间不长,我想是4个月前。
AWe usually recommend that you bring your car in every five thousand kilometers.
我们通常建议您每行驶完5千公里就来保养下车子。
BWhy? I mean, what exactly do you do to a car that you need to check it so often?
什么?我是说,为什么要经常检查车子,你们是如何来保养车子的?
AFirst of all, we change the motor oil and oil filter. If you don’t do this, it can cause your engine to wear faster and that means you would probably have to change the pistons and intake valves.
首先,我们更换机油和滤油器 。如果你不换这个,这会导致你的发动机耗损过快,也就是说你必须得更换活塞和进气阀。
BI see. What else?
我明白了。还有别的吗?
AWe also check your spark plugs, fuel filter, and other oil levels such as hydraulic fluid. We also check the clutch and brakes to determine when you will need new ones.
汽车美女我们还会检查火花塞,燃油滤清器和其他油的指数,比如液压油。我们还会检查离合器和刹车来判断你是否需要更换新的零件。
BOk, well, when you put it that way, it doesn’t seem like a waste of time and money.
好吧,你们那样做的话,看起来不像是浪费时间和钱。
ATrust me, regular tune ups will keep your car running smoothly and avoid break downs.
相信我,定期保养,会让你的车子驾驶起来没有任何问题,而且能避免抛锚。
发布评论