外贸英语常用语句
1. 询盘的提出
我们已向该公司提出询价(询盘)。We addressed our inquiry to the firm.货车报价
对该公司的询价信, 我们已经回复。We answered the inquiry received from the firm.
我公司已收到, 该公司关于这类商品的询盘。We have an inquiry for the goods received from the firm.
我们已邀请客户对该商品提出询价。We invited inquiries for the goods from the customers.
敬请将贵公司的进口商品目录寄来为荷。Will you please let us have a list of items that are imported by you.
如能得到贵方特殊的询价, 则甚为感谢。We shall be glad to have your specific inquiry.
敬请惠寄报价单和样品可否? 请酌。Would you care to send us some samples with the quotations.
由于这一次订购是合同的组成部分, 请提供最好的条件。Please put us on your best terms, as this order forms part of a contract.
请告知以现金支付的优惠条款和折扣比例。 Please state your best terms and discount for cash.
由于打折扣, 请告知最好的装货(船)条件。Please put us on your very best shipping terms as regards discount.
请告知该商品的价格和质量。Please let us have information as to the price and quality of the goods.
请对日本生产的合成纤维的制品, 如尼龙、维尼龙、莎纶等报最低价格。
Please quote us your lowest price for sundry goods, including synthetic fiber good, including synthetic fiber goods, such as nylon, vinylon, and saran made in Japan.
敬请告知该货以现金支付的最低价格。Kindly favour us with the lowest cash price for the goods.
敬请告知贵公司可供应的上等砂糖的数量和价格。Kindly let us know at what price you are able to deliver quantities of best refined sugar.
请报德克萨斯州产中等棉花50包、11月份交货的最低价格是多少?
At what lowest price can you quote for 50 bales middling Texas cotton for November?
请报10英担、一级软木(瓶)塞的最低价格。Please quote us the lowest price for ten cwt. best Cork.
请对上述产品报运至我方工厂交货的最低价格。
We shall be obliged by a quotation of your lowest price for the said goods free delivered at our works.
请贵方惠寄商品目录并报价、谢谢。
I shall be glad if you will send me your catalogue together with quotations.
请对该商品报最低价。Please quote us your lowest prices for the goods.
贵公司7月1日来函就该商品优惠条件的询盘敬悉。
We have received your letter of July 1, enquiring about the best terms of the goods.
如收到贵司对机械产品的询价, 我们将甚表谢意。
We shall be pleased to receive your enquiries for the machineries.
如能告知该商品的详细情况, 则不胜感谢。
We would appreciate receiving details regarding the commodities.
如您能告知该商品的现行价格, 将不胜感谢。
We would appreciate it if you will please let us know the ruling prices of the goods.
询盘的受理
我们的条件是10日内付款为2%的折扣, 30日内付款无折扣。
Our terms are 2% ten days, thirty days net.
我公司仅限于从发票开出之日起10日内付现金者给予折扣优待。
We only allow a cash discount on payments made within ten days of date of invoice
顾客向我公司购货一律用现金支付。从发票开出之日起, 30日内将货款付清。如当即支付现款, 我公司当按年利5%计付30日的利息。
Terms to approved buyers strictly net cash, payment within thirty days from invoice date, for prompt cash we will allow thirty days’ interest, at the rate of 5% per annum.
条件: 即期发货。在货到我方工厂, 经过验讫重量品质后, 立即以现金支付。
Terms: early delivery, and net cash payment after receipt of the material at our works, and verification of weight and quality.
现金支付折扣, 仅限于在10日内以现金付清货款者可打折扣。
Cash discounts are allowed only on accounts that are paid within the ten-day limit.
你将发现, 我公司对贵方的报价所给予的优惠是前所未有的。
You will find that we have given you the best terms customary in our business.
每月一日以前提供的汇票, 依我公司惯例应在25日全部结帐。
My habit is to settle on the 25th all bills rendered on or before the 1st of each and every month.
我公司付款条件为交货后3个月内支付现金。1个月内付清货款者, 可打5%折扣。
Our terms are cash within three months of date of delivery, or subject to 5 per cent discount if paid within one month.
兹就贵方对该商品的询价回复如下:
In answer to your inquiry fo rthe article, we reply you sd follows:
针对你方昨日的询盘, 现寄上与你来函要求相似的墙纸样品一宗。
In reply to your enquiry of yesterday’s date, we are sending you herewith several samples of wall paper closely resembling to what you want.
兹就该商品向贵方报价如下:
We are pleased to quote you for the goods as following:
兹随函寄上该商品的现行价格表一份, 请查收。
Enclosed we hand you a price-current for the goods.
上述报价, 无疑将随市场变化而变动。
Of course these quotations are all subject to the fluctuations of the market.
上述价目单是以付现金拟订的, 我们认为还可以打很多折扣。
We think you can well accord us a substantial discount off your list prices, which we see are quoted net cash.
对这批数量大, 以现金支付的货, 如你方能从价目表中, 再给些折扣优待, 当不胜感谢。
We shall be glad if you will quote us the best discount for cash off your list price for cash f
or this quantity.
我公司的支付条件: 以现金支付。自发票开出之日起10天内付款者, 打2%的折扣。
Our terms, as our invoice states, are 2% cash discount, only within ten days of date of invoice.
发布评论