人物:
A:会展电话营销人员 (李先生)  B:参展商(彼特)  F: 会展现场营销人员(刘先生)    G:参展商B的助理(玛丽)  C:现场引导人员  D:观众    E:展销人员
扮演角名单
(詹A C  B    F    D    E
场景1)邀展
A你好,彼得先生.
A: Hello, Mr。 Peter.
B:你好,李先生.
B: Hello, Mr。 Li.
A:听说你公司最近在扩大业务,进行顺利吗?
A: I heard your company recently in expanding the business and go smoothly?
B:是的,还不错
B: Yes, it is fine
A:我想邀请贵公司参加我们的汽车展览,新型车将是这个展览亮点,也为你公司发展提供平台.
A: I'd like to invite you to take part in our car exhibition 。The new car will be the exhibition highlights and it will provide a platform for the development of your company。
B:哦,我想我们公司会对这个很感兴趣。
B:Oh, I think our company is interested in it
A好的,你先留下你的 到时候我们联系.
A Well, now you should leave your contact way  and  we will contact you that time。
好的! 我的电话号码是3853748
B OK! my telephone number is 3853748
没问题,谢谢!
A No problem ,thank you.
(场景2)考察
F彼特先生和这位女士,你们好,我是李先生的同事刘先生,请问贵公司对参加我们这个汽车展有什么看法吗。
F:Hello, Mr Peter and Ms I’m  Mr Peter partnerMr Liu. What does your company think about join in this car exhibition?
G 你好.李先生,我是彼特先生的助理玛丽小我们决定参加汽车展,但是我们必须先了解你们的展位价格与场馆再说.
G:Hello, Mr Liu.I’m Mr Peter assistant Mary, We decide to join  in the car exhibition, but we should know about  the  booth’  price  and  stadium  frist。
F 你好玛丽小,这个是我们的日程安排表和场馆资料, 715号就开始布置场馆。
F:Hello,Mary. This is our schedule and stadium information, and layout of stadium on July 15。
B: 我和我的助理讨论过,想用靠近门口的展位可以吗?
B:I have talk with my assistant, Can we use the booth near the door?
F 当然可以,但是相对于其他展位来说 靠近门口的展位价格上会比较贵
F: Of course,but relative to the other booth near the door of the booth price will be more expensive
B贵多少
B:how much more?
F 大约25%
F:About 25%.
G这样啊,如果能把价格调低15%的话 我们打算考虑租用
G:Ah,if you can reduced price by 15%, we will intend to consider renting
F小,在这个位置会带来许多人流,不少参展商都看中这个位置。
F: In this position will bring the number of the flow of people, many
exhibitors have taken a fancy to this position。
G这样吧,我们在广告费投入方面加大量,这样可以吗
G:So be itwe investment plus a large number advertising costsisn’t OK?
F如果你们的广告能够达到20万的费用,我们会考虑这个优惠
FIf your advertisement could reach 200 thousands, we will consider  it。
B好的,我们就这么说吧
B:OK, no problem!
F我们现在到达这个展厅了
Fnow we arrived at the exhibition hall.
B是挺大的,我们的广告牌是否可以摆到门口处,这样应该会比较显眼。
B: It’s pretty big. Can we put the billboard near the entrance gate? It will be more conspicuous
F 可以,但是这费用将会很贵
F:Certainly. but this will be very expensive
G 为了我们公司的发展,支付这些费用是必须的
G: In order to development our company, I think pay for these fee is necessary.
G在这个位置上,可以提供多几个展架吗?
G:In this position, can you provide for me few more exhibition stand?
F 这个也许不可以,因为这样会占很多通道的位置,人流进来会显得比较拥挤
F:It may be not ,because it will occupy many position of the channel and people will more crowed。
B: 那我们的展架能做大一点吗?
B:Can we make the display rack bigger?
F这个当然没问题。
F:Ok, no problem.
B好的,谢谢
B北京国际汽车展:Thank you!
F:不客气
F:You’re welcome!
(场景3)观展
C 早上好,先生,欢迎光临北京国际汽车展览会
C:Good morning, sir. Welcome to Beijing International automobile exhibition
D 早上好,先生,我想了解一下整个展览的情况.
D:good morning, sir, I would like to know about the whole show。
C 这是我们展览会的导游手册,您可以先看下。
C:this is our fair guide book , you can have a look。
D哦,谢谢。请问宝马公司的展位在哪里
D:Oh, thank you。 Excuse me, where is the BMW booth
CA6号展位,沿这条路直走再转右就可以看到了。
C:Go  straight  this  way  and  turn rightyou  will see  the building A booth no。 6 in front of you.
D非常谢谢你。
D:Thank  you very much。
C 这是应该的。
C: You’re  welcome
(场景4)咨询
E先生你好 欢迎来到宝马品牌展位
E:Hello, sir。 Welcome to BMW brand booth
D你好
D:Hello
E先生,请您随便浏览,这些都是我们公司推出的新型车.
E: Sir, please have a look, these are our company launched the new car。
D请问,这台宝马X5有什么优势
D:Excuse me, what advantage does this BMW X5 have?
E我们这款新型车的操控性能比较好,也比较舒服,油耗也比其他的车好
E: The new car serviceability is good and comfortable,  the oil cost is better than others。
D价格多少?
D:How much the new car?
E180万.
E: 1。8 million
D噢,这个价格太贵了
D:Oh, this price is too expensive
E这是排量4.4L的,价格比较贵,这台排量是3。0L的,价格是80
E:This is the displacement of the 4。4L and the price is more expensive than another. The another is 3。0L and the price is 800 thousands.
D好吧,我就要这一台。如果我能拉够10人来买,可不可以送我一台。
D:Ok,I want this one。 If  I can pull 10 people to buy the new car, can you send me one?
E先生,你这要求可能不太合适吧
E:Sir,I think your request maybe no Improper.